We can look after all the secretarial requirements of your company:
- Maintaining the statutory register
- Informing the Companies House of any change in company ownership
- Ensuring the Company files annual accounts and returns on time
- Registration for PAYE, VAT and Nation Insurance Contributions (NIC)
Bookkeeping & accountancy Services
We offer reliable accounting and bookkeeping services to UK limited companies through our accounting partners. Accounts are vital for a successful business, not only to keep H M Revenue & Customs happy but also to track performance.
- Preparation of accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Bookkeeping services
- Computerisation of accounts
- Maintaining PAYE and VAT records and associated returns
- Self assessment advice
If you are unsure exactly what accountancy services you may require, contact us now and we will help.
If you need or want to have your company registered for VAT, we will take care of the formalities and process the application on your behalf.
Companies register for VAT if their turnover is expected to exceed £83,000 in the next 12 months. It is therefore a legal requirement to register for VAT. To be able to register your company for VAT we will send you a questionnaire by email, asking for some additional information necessary to complete your application with HMRC We will then apply for your VAT registration online. This process can take between 8 and 21 days. Once your VAT registration has been approved, we will send your VAT Registration Number to you. Your VAT Registration Certificate will be sent to your Registered Office by post by HMRC.