In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
Information Hanza Ltd may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
- “Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Hanza Ltd, including name, email address, telephone number, reason for contact”
Under no circumstances will Hanza retain any financial information provided by our customers.
How Hanza Ltd will use your personal data
- Hanza Ltd will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:” We may use your personal information:”- For website administration purposes, which means that Hanza Ltd may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance),’- To personalise the way that content on the Hanza Ltd website is presented to you. We will not provide your personal information to any third party.’
Who Hanza Ltd may disclose your personal information to.
- We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, Agents, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Hanza Ltd.
How Hanza Ltd secures your personal data
- Hanza Ltd take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. ‘We will store all personal information on our secure servers. Any transaction ns you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology. ‘However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Hanza Ltd holds about me?
- Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files. You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to Hanza Ltd
- Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Hanza Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.